1628 Winter 2020 Art Exhibition: Rephrase
Author : 1628 Ltd.
2 minute read | Author : 1628 Ltd.
2 min read
The official opening date for the exhibition will be Saturday, December 5th from 12PM-5PM. Our opening event will be broken up into five time slots (12PM, 1PM, 2PM, 3PM, & 4PM). This is a free ticketed event. Tickets are required to attend the exhibition to manage the number of guests in the facility at a time.
Each session will last 45 minutes and will have a maximum of 40 entrants per session with ample space to social distance. After each session, the facility will be sanitized. 1628 is committed to making our gallery a place where visitors can come and feel safe, comfortable, and healthy.
Social distancing guidelines to prioritize the safety of our guests are as follows:.
- We will be limiting the amount of guests allowed into the gallery to 40 at one time to allow for proper distancing.
- All patrons will be required to wear masks when inside the facility as well as maintaining a six foot distance from those not in your party.
- Sanitation stations will be provided for guests to sanitize their hands if they choose.
- Anyone feeling unwell should postpone their visit for another time.
- We will not be hosting a food and beverage service.
- The pieces in the exhibition will be numbered to promote a steady flow of guests throughout the facility.
- The exhibition opening will occur on Saturday, December 5th from 12PM-5PM, but the exhibition will remain up until the end of February in order to encourage guests to come after opening day.
- The exhibition will be digitally scanned so that viewers may also enjoy the exhibition virtually.
Towne Properties Partners With 1628 Ltd. to Offer Coworking as a Residential Amenity 11/19/19
Cincinnati, OH – November 19, 2019 – Property developer and manager Towne Properties will partner with workspace provider 1628 Ltd. to offer the flexibility benefit of coworking to its downtown Cincinnati residential residents. Beginning this fall, residents of Towne Properties apartments located in the Central Business District will have access to 1628 Ltd. and its […]
In Defense of Millennials: Embracing Their Strengths For An Inclusive Work Culture 04/26/18
This article was originally posted on Forbes.com In Defense of Millennials: Embracing Their Strengths For An Inclusive Work Culture By: Tamara Schwarting Tamara Schwarting is the CEO of 1628 LTD., a curated coworking community of independent professionals and the professionally independent in Cincinnati, Ohio. She is also an executive level consultant in business processes and supply […]