1628 Summer 2021 Art Exhibition: Leftovers
Author : 1628 Ltd.
1 minute read | Author : 1628 Ltd.
1 min read
The official opening date for the exhibition will be Saturday, June 5th from 12PM-4PM. Our opening event will be broken up into four time slots (12PM, 1PM, 2PM, & 3PM). This is a free ticketed event. Tickets are required to attend the exhibition to manage the number of guests in the facility at a time.
Each session will last 45 minutes and will have a maximum of 40 entrants per session with ample space to social distance. After each session, the facility will be sanitized. 1628 is committed to making our gallery a place where visitors can come and feel safe, comfortable, and healthy.
Social distancing guidelines to prioritize the safety of our guests are as follows:.
- We will be limiting the amount of guests allowed into the gallery to 40 at one time to allow for proper distancing.
- All patrons will be required to wear masks when inside the facility as well as maintaining a six foot distance from those not in your party.
- Sanitation stations will be provided for guests to sanitize their hands if they choose.
- Anyone feeling unwell should postpone their visit for another time.
- We will not be hosting a food and beverage service.
- The pieces in the exhibition will be numbered to promote a steady flow of guests throughout the facility.
- The exhibition opening will occur on Saturday, March 6th from 12PM-4PM, but the exhibition will remain up until the end of May in order to encourage guests to come after opening day.
- The exhibition will be digitally scanned so that viewers may also enjoy the exhibition virtually.
Link to event HERE
1628 Ltd. Featured in Cincinnati Refined 04/24/17
Many thanks to Jennifer Merrit for the lovely write up about 1628 in Cincinnati Refined. You can find a verbatim of the Cincinnati Refined article below: If A Boutique Hotel And An Office Had A Baby, It Would Be The Co-Working Space 1628 APRIL 22, 2017 by JENNIFER MERRITT Walking into 1628 is a bit […]
1628 Ltd. Featured in Cincinnati Business Courier 07/24/17
Get a look at downtown Cincinnati’s art-infused coworking space May 23, 2017, 3:03pm EDT Tom Demeropolis Senior Staff ReporterCincinnati Business Courier Since launching the coworking space 1628 Ltd. last year, Tamara Schwarting has spent a lot of her time talking about coworking. “In Cincinnati, coworking is a new brand category,” Schwarting told me. “We’re spending a considerable amount […]