1628 Spring Bookings Now Available
Author : 1628 Ltd.
1 minute read | Author : 1628 Ltd.
1 min read
Now that we have expanded 1628’s downtown location, we have more space available to dedicate to meetings and private events. We’re actively booking for spring. Book now and save! Schedule your meeting or event by February 28th and receive a 10% discount on your rental fee.1628 has space available for meetings and events for 2-200 people. Our space is typically used by individuals and businesses that:
- Need an off-site space for confidential meetings
- Need a space that is all-inclusive and staffed to allow for hyper-focus
- Staff retreats and full or multi-day strategy or innovation sessions
- Evening happy hours and social receptions
1628 is More Than Communal Coworking!
At 1628, we offer more than communal coworking. Our workspace is equipped for the modern professional and includes:
- Private Furnished Offices | Rent by day, week, month or long-term
- Dedicated Desks | Rent by day, week, month or long-term
- Six Technology Enabled Conference Rooms | Available for 2 – 40 people
- Art Gallery | Various seating areas, including kitchen and bistro
1628 Ltd. Launches Women’s Entrepreneurship Initiative 03/04/20
1628 Ltd. Launches Women’s Entrepreneurship Initiative New program includes a Residency Program and Online Registry for Women-Owned Businesses and Organizations Cincinnati, OH .— March 4, 2020: 1628 Ltd., Downtown Cincinnati’s leader in the coworking space has launched a new program, Women Empowered, focusing on women entrepreneurs and business owners. Women Empowered (WE) developed after founder, […]
UC’s, first-of-its-kind fine arts, co-op prepares creative students for the job market 08/29/18
1628 Ltd. has partnered with the University of Cincinnati to employ Co-op students pursuing Fine Arts degrees from UC’s College of Design, Architecture, Art, and Planning (DAAP). In lieu of traditional academic classes, during their co-op, students spend the semester working at 1628 to gain first-hand experience curating our quarterly art shows and networking with […]