1628 is Now Hiring
Author : 1628 Ltd.
2 minute read | Author : 1628 Ltd.
2 min read
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Compensation: Hourly, $15-20/hr
Job Type: Part-Time, 25 – 30 hrs /wk
1628 LTD is a curated coworking facility that provides a creative work environment for its’ members. 1628 is customer service focused providing the highest caliber and standards of reception at every level of the service experience. The Executive Assistant reports directly to the CEO and provides high-level support in a one-on-one working relationship. The Executive Assistant must be creative and enjoy working within a small entrepreneurial environment. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. The Executive Assistant will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure, at times, to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
- Act as primary point of contact between CEO and external clients/contacts
- Provide administrative support to the CEO including activities such as managing calendars; making travel, meeting and event arrangements; preparing reports and financial data
- Establish organizational processes to ensure CEO is working at maximum efficiency
- Proactively create an inviting, welcoming and positive atmosphere for 1628 members and their guests.
- Manage heavy volume of customer interaction and multi-task in an extremely fast-paced environment including the handling of customer dissatisfaction fairly, promptly and effectively.
- Provide support for facility operations such as monitoring in-house food & beverage service, routine inspections of inventory and of the facility, and maintaining relationships with external vendors to meet members service requests to make sure each member’s visit is memorable.
- Coordinate quarterly art show including identification of exhibition themes and managing relationships with artists and art organizations.
- Help coordinate and execute special events or projects as assigned
- Three (3) to five (5) years of experience as office manager, house manager, or executive assistant.
- Experience and comfort with navigating various technology platforms. Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel is essential.
- Detail oriented and organized with the ability to multi-task and prioritize workload.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- A bias toward strategic thinking, creative problem-solving, and proactive conflict resolution.
- Employees of 1628 are required to present a professional image at all times. Strong customer service dealing with executive level individuals a must.
- High School diploma or GED required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance, and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items up to 20 pounds and must occasionally lift or move items over 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
*This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the role.
All applicants must apply online by clicking below. Additional sales positions available here.
2020 Goal Setting with Stacy Kessler 12/17/19
How to Plan for 2020 to Make Big Things Happen? Start your year off right with a goal setting workshop! Making big strides in your business doesn’t happen on accident. Whether you’re wanting to increase your impact, income, or enjoyment in your work, you’ll need to make intentional plans to make it a reality. In this workshop, learn […]
Fall Exhibition Artist Spotlights: Kirsten Ledbetter & Tracy Longley Cook 10/10/20
Kirsten Ledbetter & Tracy Longley Cook This fall, 1628 will be showcasing the work of nine distinct regional and national artists in two photographic exhibitions: Square of the Distance and Close Contact: Photography, Nature, and the Alternative Process. These exhibitions explore and push the boundaries of what it means to create photography as an artist. […]